Make your own Animations, Video and Photo Edits, Visual Effects, and more!
Alight Motion APK v4.0.0 (MOD Pro Unlocked)
|Name||Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor|
|Publisher||Alight Creative Inc|
|Genre||Video Players & Editors|
|Update||November 17, 2021|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
• New Effects: Omino Diffusion+, Omino Glass, Dark Glow
• Bug Fixes
Be part of the movement! Alight Motion, is the first pro motion graphics app for your smartphone, bringing you professional-quality animation, motion graphics, visual effects, video editing, and video compositing.
• Multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio
• Vector and bitmap support (edit vector graphics right on your phone!)
• Visual effects and color correction
• Keyframe animation available for all settings
• Animating easing for more fluid motion: Pick from presets or build your own timing curves
• Velocity-based motion blur
• Export MP4 video or GIF animation
• Solid color and gradient fill effects
• Border and shadow effects
• Group layers together
• Save your favorite elements for easy re-use in future projects
Alight Motion is free to use with basic features and a watermark on videos you create. There are several paid membership options in the app to remove the watermark and access premium features. Among these are subscription options that automatically renew until you cancel. Subscriptions are processed by Google and can be cancelled via the Google Play Store app or Google Play Store website. You can find more information on subscriptions at https://alightcreative.com/support
Alight Motion requires at least 1.5GB of RAM to be installed and run effectively.
This is a new application. While we’ve done our best to make sure it works well on a wide range of phones, we are a small team and sometimes make mistakes. If you run into any problems, or have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to contact [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
You are now ready to download Alight Motion — Video and Animation Editor for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app