True power of Android, Just one touch away!
Game Booster | Play Games Faster & Smoother 4617r (Full) Apk
|Name||Game Booster | Launcher|
|Update||November 12, 2021|
|MOD||Booster | Play Games Faster Smoother r Full|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
★★★This is the return of a legend!★★★
The original Game Booster app from 2009 gives you the most complete gaming experience possible.
With Game Booster, you can collect all your games in one place. Don't waste time searching for the game you want to play, use that precious time for the game!
Find and play your games in the Game Launcher with one tap!
Manage your game collection with ease.
Optimize Your Gaming Performance!
You want to see how your device is performing. Or maybe your games are lagging, running slower than you expected, and you want to understand where the problem lies.
Monitoring the game's FPS can help you understand and fix the problem.
FPS describes how smoothly the game you're playing runs on your device. The more frames that fit in a second, the smoother the game will be. Frame rates lower than 30 FPS will cause you to feel lags in the game and lessen your enjoyment of the game.
Thanks to Game Booster's FPS Monitor, you can monitor the FPS of the game you are playing (Not supported by all games). Knowing your framerate can help make sure you're playing the game at the best possible performance.
Be One Step Ahead Of Other Players!
We seem to hear you take a sniper rifle and say "I wish the sniper rifle had a Crosshair!" in first-person shooter games. We have a solution for you!
No matter what weapon you have in games, you can always use the Crosshair. Hunt down your opponents without having to open the scope, never miss a shot.
According to our tests on pro gamers, the win rate of players was 71.3%, while the win rate increased to 82.7% when the same player used crosshair. They attribute this rise to the fact that they act faster than their opponents with the crosshair, without wasting time to open scope.
Unlock The Maximum Potential Of Your Device
Game Booster unlocks the maximum potential of your device with its advanced features and can help you play games with better performance. (Features listed under this heading require root.)
• Game Booster boosts the gaming experience by managing unnecessary apps and services in the background.
• Unlocks the full potential of the CPU and GPU for less tearing and lower system latency with one tap.
• Increase benchmark scores (Antutu, Geekbench, 3DMark)
• With Game Booster modes, you do not compromise performance by locking your CPU to the maximum frequency allowed by your device.
• With Auto Boost, when you start the game from or outside Game Booster (from the launcher), the game automatically detects and starts the boosting process.
• Gaming Bubble will help you to manage your gaming session and control the advanced features on the go.
Why should I use Game Booster?
• All your games in one place with Game Launcher!
• Show the actual FPS of your device and measure your device’s performance.
• Your games are automatically detected and listed in the Game Launcher.
• Use Crosshair in first-person shooter games and never miss a shot.
• Monitor your device temperature.
• Keep track of how much your RAM is used.
Game Booster automatically detects the games on your device and lists them all in one place with the Game Launcher! All you have to do is start and play any of your games.
There is no need to manually add the games to the list.
Required Permissions And Privacy Notes
Usage Stats Permission: To detect the games you are playing, we need to be able to see the last running app. For this, we ask for your "Usage Stats" permission.
Overlay Permission: We ask for "Display Over Other Apps" permission so that we can show the Auto Boost screen, FPS meter, and Crosshair.
App List: We send your installed packages anonymously only to detect your installed games automatically. We never record this data to our servers.
You are now ready to download Game Booster | Launcher for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app